Friday, January 21, 2011

Winters were never warmer

Only this winter I see

Miles that separate
Friends that discriminate
Circumstances that kept us apart
And those people who broke our hearts

The feelings that I was scared to show
The ones that you always made known
The good times and the bad,
The happy and the sad

You never gave up even when I would
You never let go even though I said you should
You said you love me and I believe its true
And now I just need to say,
Baby I love you too.

As the days went by I began to find
That this feeling inside was one I could no longer deny
You amaze me in every way
You continuously take my breath away

You know me better then I know myself
It's as if I'm a book,
That you have read inside and out

You know when I'm happy, and when I'm sad
You even know when the little things make me mad
You did win my heart, and prove yourself true
Baby I don't know how you did it,
But you made me fall head over heals for you

There is a warm summer somewhere in me……….!!@@!!

No comments: