Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just not the monsoon I was waiting for….(Part 4)

 

There was one a person who made me feel safe,
Held my hand when I began to fall from grace.


This person was my angel, she's the one I miss,
She brought me love and endless happiness.

Why did you have to go please tell me why?
Now I have to drink and do drugs just to get by.

I wish you were here love, I miss you so much,
No one even knows what I would do just for your one single touch.

Why does everyone else get to have there loved ones near
Do they know I'd do anything to have my princess here?

I'm sad and lost girl, won’t you help me find my way?
Will you get rid of the tears I cry each day?

I know the answer and the answer is no,
Coz for me to move on I have to let you go.

Honey I love you and thank you for all you did for me
And I hope someday you will miss me and come back to me.

For all those that have there lovely ladies, hold her tight,
Don’t ever say you hate her even when you fight.

For you never know when she might have to go
And the pain that it brings..... I hope you never have to know.  

…..!!@@!!

No comments: